Lane Closure and Restriction Advisory- San Marcos Crossing Subdivision; Boise St; Gregory St; Windsong St; Del Rio Ct; Cortez Rd; Plaza Dr
The city and its contractor will be conducting street pavement preservation for the below locations starting Tuesday May 5th through May 11th 2020. Work will result in lane closures, restrictions and intermittent road closures for a short duration. Each planned closure/restriction will occur at approximately 7:00 am to 5:00 pm during the day-time hours only. No weekend closures/restrictions are planned. Individual fliers with more detailed information on restrictions and work to be performed will be distributed to residents/business for their particular effected street. Business access on Plaza Dr. will be maintained. These dates and times are subject to change due to weather or equipment breakdowns.
- San Marcos Crossing Subdivision
- Boise Street from Meridian Drive to west end
- Gregory Street from Meridian Drive to Pinal Drive
- Windsong Street from Meridian Drive to Warner Drive
- Del Rio Court from Broadway Avenue to north end
- Cortez Road from Southern Avenue to south end
- Plaza Drive from Superstition Boulevard to south end
Lane Closure and Restriction Advisory
The city will be conducting street resurfacing for the below locations starting May 19th through May 21st, 2020. Work will result in lane restrictions and short intermittent lane closures. Access to trash dumpsters/cans and residential drive ways will be maintained. Work will occur at approximately 6:00 am to 5:00 pm during the day-time hours only. This is not a full road closure, it can be expected that flagger operations will cause stoppage of traffic for a few minutes at the active work zones. No weekend closures/restrictions are planned. These dates and time-frames are subject to change due to weather or equipment breakdowns.
- Vista Road from Junction St. to Superstition Blvd.
- Acacia Road from Junction St. to 2nd Ave.
- 7th Avenue from Cortez Rd. to Starr Rd.
- 10th Avenue from Starr Rd. east to dead end and west to dead end
- Cactus Road from 4th Ave. to south dead end
- 14th Avenue from Cedar Drive to west dead end
For questions please contact Public Works at 480-982-1055.