The City of Apache Junction offers a variety of services for residents within the City of Apache Junction. Primarily, the city offers a housing rehabilitation program to low income homeowners. The city does not provide housing or funding for housing. However additional resources and information for homeowners and renters are available on the links at the left of this page.
Everyone is entitled to equal rights under the Fair Housing Law. The Fair Housing Law covers those persons who feel they may have been discriminated against due to their Race, Color, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Disability or Familial Status.
There are 8 prohibited practices under the law if one of the 7 covered classes are effected:
- Refusing to rent, sell or negotiate for the rental or sale of a dwelling;
- Subjecting people to different terms, conditions and/or privileges;
- Limiting housing choice by word or conduct;
- Otherwise making housing unavailable;
- Misrepresenting availability;
- Making, printing or publishing discriminatory notices, ads, or statements;
- Discriminating on the basis of disability, reasonable modifications are acceptable; and
- Southern Arizona Legal Aid - Ph: (520) 316-8076 (Casa Grande)
- Arizona Attorney General's Office - Ph: (602) 542-5263
- Arizona Center for Disability Law - Ph: (800) 922-1447
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) - Ph: (800) 347-3739
- Southwest Fair Housing Council - Ph: (888) 624-4611
Housing Studies & Reports
City of Apache Junction Strategic Plan and Housing AssessmentApache Junction worked with the Drachman Institute and the Arizona Department of Housing to complete a comprehensive housing assessment for the city.
Apache Junction Strategic Plan and Housing Assessment
This is a large document and may take a long time to upload.
Pinal County Housing AssessmentApache Junction took part in the process of the completion of the Pinal County Housing Assessment which will be incorporated into the County's Comprehensive Plan. The assessment took a look at the housing needs within Pinal County and Apache Junction.
Pinal County Housing Assessment