The Development Services Department endeavors to provide equitable, courteous, timely, consistent quality service resulting in opportunities for economic and community development, planning for future growth, improving the image of the community and ensuring building safety.
- The City of Apache Junction has adopted new administrative provisions and the 2018 International Codes and can be found here.
- The City participates in both HOME and CDBG (Community Development Block Grant) Programs offered through the Arizona Department of Housing.
- Development Services is updating policies and procedures to increase service levels and responsiveness to citizen requests for assistance.
- Planning and Zoning - second and fourth Tuesdays at 7 pm in City Council Chambers
- Board of Adjustment - second Monday at 7 pm in City Council Chambers
Development Services Fees are updated and go into effect on July 1, 2019.
New Building Code and Administrative Provisions have been adopted and go into effect July 18, 2019.
The City of Apache Junction invites and welcomes people of all abilities to use its programs, sites and facilities. Any question about City programs, sites and facilities for people with disabilities should be directed to ADA Coordinator (480) 474-2635, TDD (480) 983-0095, or adacoordinator@ajcity. Additional information may be found at www.ajcity.net/ada.