The City of Apache Junction operates under a decentralized purchasing program. A decentralized purchasing program allows individual departments to buy goods or services.
To maximize the purchasing value of public funds by acquiring quality materials and services in a timely and cost effective manner, provide the resources departments need to perform their jobs, while maintaining an open and competitive bidding environment.
Our vision is to be influential in the field of public procurement and strategic sourcing, bringing value and efficiency to each procurement while operating within City code, statute and sound business practices.
- Accountability - Take ownership and being liable to stakeholders for our actions, essential to preserve the public trust and protect the public interest.
- Ethics - Acting in a manner true to these values, which is essential to preserve the public's trust.
- Impartiality - Unbiased decision-making and action, which is essential to ensure fairness for the public good.
- Professionalism - Upholding high standards of job performance and ethical behavior.
- Teamwork - Working together to solve problems, share knowledge and expertise.
- Service - Obligation to assist stakeholders, essential to support the public good.
5th Annual Reverse Trade Show
Monday, April 4, 2016 from 1:00-5:00pm
Tempe Center for the Arts
700 W Rio Salado Parkway
This is an opportunity to meet directly with procurement representatives from local public agencies including cities, counties, state agencies and school districts
For additional information contact the City of Tempe Procurement office at 480-350-8516
The City of Apache Junction invites and welcomes people of all abilities to use our programs, sites and facilities. Any question about our service for people with disabilities can be answered by the city's ADA Coordinator (480) 474-2635, TDD (480) 983-0095, or email@example.com. Additional information may be found at www.ajcity.net/ada.