For updated information on our Programs and Facilities due to COVID-19 click here.
The Multi-Generational Center will be reopening on reservation only basis for the fitness area and indoor track in accordance with AZDHS guidelines on Thursday, September 3, 2020. For more information, view below.
Click here to read the letter that was emailed out to members.
For more information on the state requirements for Fitness Centers and gyms to reopen click here.
- Fitness Center*
- Indoor Track*
- Locker Rooms (showers closed)
- Room Rentals (small group)
- Group fitness classes. Reservations 48 hours in advance in person or over the phone will be taken for Fitness classes.*
*Requires reservations in accordance with AZDHS guidelines.
- Face masks/ cloth face coverings are required at all times even when exercising (In accordance with AZDHS guidelines)
- Temperature checks will be administered when entering the center.
- 6-foot distance between guests is required
- Do not enter the building if experiencing any of the following symptoms: couch, shortness of breath, fever greater than 100.4, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell.
To make a reservation, call 480-474-5240. Reservations can be made no more than 48 hours in advance. Reservations will be limited to membership holders. Drop-in guests will be taken as walk-ins and will only be taken if space is available.
Capacity (per time slot) - 20
See chart below for time frames available for reservations.
The nationally recognized Multi-Generational Center (MGC) is located at 1035 N. Idaho Rd. Inside you will find several amenities, including pickleball, volleyball, basketball and a 28' climbing wall. The Center houses state of the art fitness equipment and offers a variety of fitness programs. Many special interest classes, sports leagues and public rentals are also available to the public.
Let us take you on our virtual tour of our facility.
Printable MGC flier
The City of Apache Junction welcomes participation by people with disabilities in all programs, sites, and facilities. For more information about accessibility contact us at 480-983-2181 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.ajcity.net/ada.
MGC Hours of Operation (temporarily suspended)
M-F 5:30am-9:00pm (Current lobby hours M-Th 7am-6pm, Friday 9am-1pm)
Sat 7:00am-3:00pm (Currently Closed)
Phone number: (480) 474-5240
Facility Manager: Larry Binion, email@example.com
Hours, Holiday Hours & Fees
Climbing Wall Rules & Hours Temporarily Suspended
The Climbing Wall is open 4-8pm weekdays, 9am-1pm on Saturdays and holidays.
Fitness Programs- Temporarily Suspended
Fitness Web Page
Pickleball-Pickeball courts can be reserved in advance-
Please click her for new details on indoor court play.
Birthday Parties @ the MGC-Temporarily Suspended
Click here for details & packages
Fit Families Events-Temporarily Modified
Fit Families Events & Information
Kids Club Information-Temporarily Suspended
Welcome to the Kids Club