Intermittent Street Lane Closure Advisory The City of Apache Junction Public Works Department will be conducting chip seal street maintenance on the below listed streets May 14th through May 17th 2018. Work will result in intermittent stoppage traffic in active work zones during the hours of 6am to 3pm. This is not a full road closure, it can be expected flagger operations will cause stoppage of traffic for short periods including access to and from other intersection streets and driveways. The traveling public are encouraged to take extra time, caution, slow down, and watch for the safety of street works when navigating these areas.
- Foothill Street from SR88 to Goldfield Road
- Wickiup Road from Superstition Boulevard to Tepee Street
- Vista Road from SR88 to Superstition Boulevard
- 16th Avenue from Cortez Road to East End
- 18th Avenue from Cortez Road to East End For questions, please contact Public Works at 480-982-1055.